Upper Gastro-Intestinal Surgeons
We are happy to hear from you. Please contact us using the information below:
Dr. Ian Martin
Dr. David Martin
Suite 2, 3 Everton Rd
Strathfield, NSW 2135
When you come for your appointment Remember to get the following:
- Medicare or the veteran affairs card.
- Referral letter from your GP, family physician or other doctor.
- Have your insurance information.
- Copies of operation records, medical records, X-rays, MRIs, CT scans and so on from prior doctor visits.
- If you have had surgery elsewhere, please bring a copy of your operation report.
Very often during the course of your evaluation or treatment for your condition your doctor will require x-rays to determine the cause of a problem or to evaluate your progress. If not all the relevant information is available at the time of your appointment it may cause a delay in your treatment. In addition, it may be necessary to repeat a study to complete your evaluation.
Please dress so that the body part you are having trouble with can be easily examined and/or X-rayed.
To cancel an appointment:
Telephone the office during business hours. Please cancel at least 1 day ahead so that your appointment time can be allocated to another patient who is seeking treatment.
Your time is valuable and we make every effort to run on time. As you can imagine, emergencies occur that cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize in advance if we keep you waiting.
Suite 81, Level 4, Wesley Hospital
Sandford Jackson Building, 30
Auchenflower, QLD, 4066 Australia
Suite 2 Strathfield Private Hospital
3 Everton Rd